We operate Exclusive helicopter services for Chardham Yatra from Dehradun to Badrinath.
Considered a ‘Must Visit’ at least once in the whole of your lifetime – It is popularly believed that visiting the Char Dham, is a medium to achieve Moksha. Comprised of four pilgrimages sites - it includes Badrinath, Dwaraka, Puri and Rameswaram – also. Through our Chardham Yatra with Helicopter Package we aim to create a sweet spot where belief and devotion meets comfort and luxury. We’re here to provide with the best tour packages by helicopter at reasonable costs and exclusive deals priced to be budget friendly, to tick this one of a kind experience off of your bucket lists. Along with the 4 dhams we also take you to the Kedarnath Yatra with a helicopter.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter package 1N/2D .
The total cost of the charter is INR 1, 51,000 /- all inclusive. (Min 2 People)
Some of the key features of this Chardham tour are:
- A luxurious stay and delicious meals for 1 Night and 2 Days. (B/L/D/B)
- VIP darshans at every Dham; Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
- Palki (Sedan Chair) at Yamunotri.
- Fuel, Toll, Parking Fee and Driver Allowance.
- Arrival/ Departure assistance.
The Itinerary Is As Follows:-
- 06: 30 AM: Wake up to a beautiful morning and drive to the helipad in Dehradun/Haridwar. You and your family /friends will be received by our representative, who will escort you to helicopter for Yamunotri.
- 08: 00 AM: On arrival at Yamunotri, you will be treated with breakfast, followed by the transfer to the Yamunotri temple for VIP darshan- through a palki. A 5 km trek to and fro.
- En route, explore the beauty and spirituality of quaint hill town:-
- 01:00 PM: After witnessing a piece of a religious miracle, we will take you back to the Yamunotri helipad and board to the mini Switzerland of India - Gangotri.
- 02:00 PM Upon arrival at Gangotri, our representative will offload your luggage and take you to your hotel.
- 04:00 PM Get ready for the next round of darshan to the Gangotri temple which is at a distance of 20 KM’s – which we will cover by car. Situated at an altitude of 12,200 feet, the beauty of nature will render you speechless.
- Immerse yourself in the evening prayer and refresh your senses before leaving to go back to the hotel.
- Followed by a vast dinner spread and the rest of the evening for you to rest and rejuvenate.
- The stay would be provided at the Himalayan Nature Resort (Harsil)
Kedarnath & Badrinath Darshan:-
- 08:00 AM After a delectable breakfast, check out from the hotel in Gangotri as you embark upon another half an hour adventurous helicopter ride to the land of Shiva, Kedarnath.
Route:- (Gangotri – Guptkashi – Kedarnath)
- 09:30 AM Upon arrival at the Kedarnath helipad, our representative will take you to the temple which is around 1 km away. Surround yourself with the vibrations of pure devotion, at an elevation of 11,755 ft. After the VIP darshan, our representative will take you to the helipad – to embark on the journey to Badrinath.
- 11:30 AM As you arrive in Badrinath, you and your group is transferred to a hotel for lunch
- Post lunch, we take you for the Sakshat darshan of Bhagwan Narayan at the Badrinath temple.
- Commemorate the end of your Chardham Yatra!
Note:- Timings are subjected to weather conditions.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter package 4 N/ 5 D .
The all-inclusive cost for this trip is Rs.1, 61,000/- per person
Some of the key features are:
- Complementary stay, pickup and airport transfers for 1 Night in Haridwar / Dehradun,
- Stay at each Dham at a hotel with all meals included.
- All Local transport and sightseeing by a Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
Please contact us to know further details about the itinerary, bookings and reservations – we are waiting to plan a comfortable trip and curate an amazing experience for you!