We operate Exclusive helicopter services for Chardham Yatra from Dehradun to Badrinath.
Considered a ‘Must Visit’ at least once in the whole of your lifetime – It is popularly believed that visiting the Char Dham, is a medium to achieve Moksha. Comprised of four pilgrimages sites - it includes Badrinath, Dwaraka, Puri and Rameswaram – also. Through our Chardham Yatra with Helicopter Package we aim to create a sweet spot where belief and devotion meets comfort and luxury. We’re here to provide with the best tour packages by helicopter at reasonable costs and exclusive deals priced to be budget friendly, to tick this one of a kind experience off of your bucket lists. Along with the 4 dhams we also take you to the Kedarnath Yatra with a helicopter.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter package 1N/2D .
The total cost of the charter is INR 1, 68,000 /- all inclusive. (Per Person)
Some of the key features of this Chardham tour are:
- Helicopter flying from and to Dehradun
- Complimentary stay at Dehradun on your date of arrival (meals not included).
- This additional night makes our heli-tour a 2N/3D tour.
- Airport & hotel transfers at Dehradun.
- Transportation at Harsil & Badrinath ji.
- Hotel accommodation at Sersi on AP basis (all meals included)
- Palki/Pony at Yamunotri (subject to availability)
- Rudra Abhishek (Kedarnath ji) on request.
- Shri Kedarnath ji shuttle tickets.
- VIP Darshans.
- Royalty, landing & parking charges as per UCADA.
- Helicopter handling charges.
The Itinerary Is As Follows:-
- Dehradun is the starting & ending point of the journey. Guests will be provided a complimentary stay on their date of arrival (meals not included).
- Guests will be picked up from Airport/Railway station, depending on their time of arrival. It is advisable to reach Dehradun by afternoon 02:00 pm or earlier.
- In the evening, guests shall be briefed by our crew about the tour, & they will receive duffle bags to carry their luggage for the journey ahead.
Gangotri, Badrinath Ji & Kedarnath Ji:
Sahastradhara to Gangotri:
- This is officially the starting day of the Chardham yatra. Guests must be ready for an early morning
check-out at 05:00 am.
- On arrival at Harsil, guests will have breakfast & then leave for having darshan at Gangotri temple.
- Approximate time for Gangotri ji Darshan: Approximately 03 hrs (round trip). The road distance to Gangotri temple is approx. 25 km, which is roughly a 50-minute drive.
- After VIP darshan, guests will be brought to Harsil helipad by 1030 hrs for their flight to Badrinath ji
Gangotri to Badrinath:
- On arrival, guests will be taken for darshan at Badrinath temple.
- Approximate taken for Badrinath ji Darshan: It takes approximately 01 hr to complete darshan at the Badrinath Dham. Guests are taken to the temple by car.
- After darshan, guests will be taken to Badrinath helipad for their flight to Sersi.
Badrinath to Sersi:
- ACCRETION AVIATION has its own Heli-base in Sersi, from where we operate the shuttle services for Kedarnath ji shrine.
- Guests will be ferried to Kedarnath Dham in our shuttle services flight.
- Lunch shall be served on arrival at 1:30 pm. After that, guests will fly to Kedarnath ji for darshan.
- Subject to weather conditions & time at hand, Kedarnath darshan will be done same day or early morning next day.
- Approximate time for Kedarnath ji Darshan: Helicopter flight from Sersi to Kedarnath ji is around 07 mins (one-way). 02 hours’ time is given to have darshan & report back to the Kedarnath ji helipad.
- Our crew shall escort the guests to the temple.
- Night halt at Sersi.
DAY 3 :-
Sersi to Yamunotri:
- ACCRETION AVIATION has its own Heli-base in Kharsali, where our crew would be ready to welcome the guests.
- At Kharsali, ACCRETION AVIATION will arrange Palki & Pony for the guests.
- Approximate time taken for Yamunotri Temple Darshan: Approximately 05 hrs 30 mins (round trip). Yamunotri trek is 06 km one-way.
- Guests will be allowed not more than 06 hours at Yamunotri Dham.
- After darshan, guests will be served lunch at Kharsali around 01:30 pm.
Yamunotri to Sahastradhara:
- On arrival at Sahastradhara, our base manager will be present to receive the guests.
- Later, guests will be taken to Dehradun hotel to collect their luggage from cloak rooms, & then be dropped to airport/railway station for their departure
- In case guests would like to spend a night at Dehradun, accommodation can be arranged by ACCRETION AVIATION , at an additional cost. The same must be informed to us at the time of
booking, whether they will be heading straight to airport/railway station, or would like to be stay an additional night at the hotel in Dehradun.
- After the airport/railway station transfer, our crew will bid farewell to the guests.
Note:- Timings are subjected to weather conditions.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter package 4 N/ 5 D .
The all-inclusive cost for this trip is Rs.1, 61,000/- per person
Some of the key features are:
- Complementary stay, pickup and airport transfers for 1 Night in Haridwar / Dehradun,
- Stay at each Dham at a hotel with all meals included.
- All Local transport and sightseeing by a Toyota Innova.
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
Please contact us to know further details about the itinerary, bookings and reservations – we are waiting to plan a comfortable trip and curate an amazing experience for you!