We operate Exclusive helicopter services for Chardham Yatra from Dehradun to Badrinath.
Considered a ‘Must Visit’ at least once in the whole of your lifetime – It is popularly believed that visiting the Char Dham, is a medium to achieve Moksha. Comprised of four pilgrimages sites - it includes Badrinath, Dwaraka, Puri and Rameswaram – also. Through our Chardham Yatra with Helicopter Package we aim to create a sweet spot where belief and devotion meets comfort and luxury. We’re here to provide with the best tour packages by helicopter at reasonable costs and exclusive deals priced to be budget friendly, to tick this one of a kind experience off of your bucket lists. Along with the 4 dhams we also take you to the Kedarnath Yatra with a helicopter.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter Package 4 N/ 5 D .
The total cost of the charter is INR 1,95,000 /- all inclusive. (Per Person)
- Pickup from airport or Railway station in Toyota Innova Cars
- Hotel Stay in Dehradun is arranged at luxurious Hotel.
- We start the day early for yatra. Our flight will depart at 6.30 am and passengers are requested to reach helipad by 6.15 am.
- ONLY 5 kg baggage per passenger is allowed hence guests are advised to stick to the weight limit. Excess baggage may not be allowed to go onboard helicopter.
- Briefing by pilots and ground staff, Baggage Tags to be given to all guests and Departure Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
Arrival Kharsali helipad, Yamunotri
- Passengers are welcomed by Accretion Aviation ground staff, who will escort guests to Hotel.
- Palki will be ready for guests.
- Passengers can take breakfast and start the trek to temple
- It takes around 5-6 hours to return back to Kharsali after darshans at temple
- Rest and relax at the hotel
Departure Kharsali helipad
Arrival Harsil Helipad
- Light Breakfast can be taken at Kharsali
- Today days to Gangotri Yatra
Day 3 :
- Departure from Harsil Helipad.
- Arrival at Kedarnath Ji Helipad.
- We arrange VIP darshans at the temple
- After a stay of 2-3 hours passengers are brought down at our base helipad at Sersi which is at 5000 feet altitude.
- Luxury accommodation is arranged at our Sersi helipad
- Guests will get VIP darshan at the temple on arrival where they can go inside the Garbhgrah and do Puja.
Day 4 :
Arrival Badrinath Helipad
- Temple remains closed from 12-3 in afternoon after Bhog arti. We arrange VIP darshans for guests before the temple closes.
- After temple darshans Guests must visit nearby Mana Village. This is the last Indian village before the China border.
Day 5 :
Departure Badrinath helipad
Arival Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
- The net all inclusive cost for this trip is RS- 1,95,000/- per person
- Airport/ Railway Station Transfers.
- Stay in Dehradun.
- Stay at All Dhams is at best available properties inclusive of meals.
- Palki for 5.5 kms trek at Yamunotri.
- Local sightseeing of popular places at each Dham
- All local transport by Toyota Innova
- Personalised VIP darshans at all dhams
- Special Mahabhishek Puja / Shayan Arti at Badrinath
- Dedicate Staff at all places to assist passengers on all their darshan, puja and sightseeing trips
- Special care for Senior Citizens at all times during the Yatra
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Package 2022 price?
This helicopter trip starts and ends at the Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. The cost of Chardham Yatra by Helicopter for 5 days and 4 nights is Rs. 1,95,000/- per person and the experience will definitely outweigh the price.
Note:- Timings are subjected to weather conditions.
Please contact us to know further details about the itinerary, bookings and reservations – we are waiting to plan a comfortable trip and curate an amazing experience for you!