We operate exclusive helicopter services for the Chardham Yatra from Dehradun to Badrinath.
Considered a "must visit" at least once in the whole of your lifetime, it is popularly believed that visiting the Char Dham is a medium to achieve moksha. It is made up of four pilgrimage sites: Badrinath, Dwaraka, Puri, and Rameswaram. Through our Chardham Yatra with Helicopter Package, we aim to create a sweet spot where belief and devotion meet comfort and luxury. We’re here to provide the best tour packages by helicopter at reasonable costs and exclusive deals priced to be budget-friendly, so you can tick this one-of-a-kind experience off of your bucket list. Along with the 4 dhams, we also take you to the Kedarnath Yatra with a helicopter.
Chardham Yatra Helicopter Package 4 N/ 5 D .
The total cost of the charter is INR 1,98,000 /- all inclusive. (Per Person)
- Pickup from the airport or railway station in Toyota Innova cars
- Hotel stays in Dehradun are arranged at luxurious Hotel.
- We start the day early for yatra. Our flight will depart at 6.30 am, and passengers are requested to reach the helipad by 6.15 am.
- Only 5 kg of baggage per passenger is allowed; hence, guests are advised to stick to the weight limit. Excess baggage may not be allowed onboard the helicopter.
- Briefing by pilots and ground staff; baggage tags to be given to all guests; and departure from Sahastradhara helipad, Dehradun
Arrival Kharsali helipad, Yamunotri
- Passengers are welcomed by Accretion Aviation ground staff, who will escort guests to the hotel.
- Palki will be ready for guests.
- Passengers can take breakfast and start the trek to the temple.
- It takes around 5–6 hours to return to Kharsali after darshans at the temple.
- Rest and relax at the hotel.
Departure Kharsali helipad
Arrival Harsil Helipad
- A light breakfast can be taken at Kharsali.
- Today is the Gangotri Yatra.
Day 3 :
- Departure from Harsil Helipad.
- Arrival at Kedarnath Ji Helipad
- We arrange VIP darshans at the temple.
- After a stay of 2–3 hours, passengers are brought down to our base helipad at Sersi, which is at 5000 feet altitude.
- Luxury accommodation is arranged at our Sersi helipad.
- Guests will get VIP darshan at the temple on arrival, where they can go inside the garbhgrah and do puja.
Day 4 :
Arrival at Badrinath Helipad
- Temple remains closed from 12–3 in the afternoon after Bhog Arti. We arrange VIP darshans for guests before the temple closes.
- After temple darshans, guests must visit nearby Mana Village. This is the last Indian village before the China border.
Day 5 :
- Departure from Badrinath Helipad
Arival Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
- The net all-inclusive cost for this trip is Rs. 1,98,000/- per person.
- Airport/Railway Station Transfers
- Stay in Dehradun.
- Stay at All Dhams is at the best available properties, inclusive of meals.
- Palki for a 5.5-kilometre trek at Yamunotri.
- Local sightseeing of popular places at each Dham
- All local transport is by Toyota Innova.
- Personalised VIP darshans at all dhams
- Special Mahabhishek Puja and Shayan Arti at Badrinath
- Dedicate staff at all places to assist passengers on all their darshan, puja, and sightseeing trips.
- Special care is taken for senior citizens at all times during the Yatra.
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter Package 2023 price?
This helicopter trip starts and ends at the Sahastradhara helipad in Dehradun. The cost of the Chardham Yatra by helicopter for 5 days and 4 nights is Rs. 1,98,000/- per person, and the experience will definitely outweigh the price.
Note: Timings are subject to weather conditions.
Please contact us for further details about the itinerary, bookings, and reservations. We are waiting to plan a comfortable trip and curate an amazing experience for you!